Health, Life, and Conception
Childbearing is an interesting part of life for most people. However, a few facts are still lacking recognition by couples and lovers or partners; whichever you find yourself in.
These are a few hints to fasten your efforts to get pregnant, and at the same time to maintain your health.
1. Did you know that regular sex increases the level of oestrogen production in your body, which helps regulate your menstrual cycle and boost your fertility?
Yes! regular sex; not less than three times a week, but more is advisable.
2. A healthy weight is another factor that may delay conception, both parties, male and female should manage and keep a healthy weight. In women, being overweight can affect your ability to have a hormone balance and excessive fat interferes with ovulation. For men, however, excessive fat would result to lower sperm quality (Libido), and erection dysfunction.
3. Being underweight can also affect your ovulation. You need some level of body fat to keep hormone balance. Therefore you need to keep a healthy weight.
4. Get multivitamins to be your companion- All the vitamins are necessary, calcium, omega 3, all the B's, K, Iron, D, Coenzymes Q10, folic acid, Fruits and Vegetables and lots of water
5. Stop bad habits such as smoking, making fizzy drinks your breakfast and take healthier options- fruits, carrots, celeries and herbal or green teas
6. Finally rest well.
These are only but a few...